Join the Centennial Foodservice Team...
Centennial Foodservice has been a leader in marketing seafood and protein products in Canada for 50 years. We offer a complete compensation program which is available to all employees after your introductory period is complete. Key benefits include:
- Centennial Food Service Edmonton - Order Desk / Customer Service Representative
The successful candidate must:
- Be able to deal effectively and professionally with customer orders
- Process orders to get filled
- Provide a great deal of attention to accuracy
- Previous Order Desk/Customer Service experience an asset
- Centennial Food Service Edmonton - Packing Technician
The successful candidate will be responsible for packing food products in the required packaging and work in a refrigerated environment. Wages vary depending on experience.
Please send resume to . We thank all who respond in advance, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
- Centennial Food Service Edmonton - Daytime Warehouse Worker
The successful candidate:
- Must be able to work early in the morning into the afternoon
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs
- Works in a refrigerated environment
- Forklift ticket an asset
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule
- Receive and process warehouse stocked products
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
We always looking for great people to join the Centennial Foodservice team. If a career in foodservice at a dynamic, fast-growing company is something you are interested in, please submit your resume to: